Monday, July 14, 2008

THE BEAUTY MINUTE - Alexia Inge from Cult Beauty


Alexia Inge from Cultbeauty.co.uk tells us some of her beauty favorites:

BRIEFLY DESCRIBE YOUR BEAUTY REGIME
I exfoliate once a week with Kirsty Mcleod’s Clarifying Clay Exfoliator, it has fine clay particles which I think are much more efficient than the bigger, slightly scratchy ones. In the morning I wash my face with the Dr Alkaitis cleanser and most of the time just put Ila Face Oil all over my face neck and back of my hands to moisturise (the smell is gorgeous so I don’t need a perfume).

After the shower I love the Korres Fig Body Butter as it smells lovely and the moisturiser lasts all day. When I wake up looking like the last chicken in Sainsbury’s I slap on a bit of the Rodial Brazilian Tan, which is lovely.

WHAT'S YOUR BEAUTY MUST HAVE?
Blinc Mascara

SHARE YOUR BEST BEAUTY TIP:
The best way to hide a hangover is with the 3 Custom Colour Clarifying pencil. It is flesh coloured and you draw it across your lower eyelid shelf and it hides the redness and makes you look more awake and younger. I never did understand that fashion for putting white liner there that just makes one look a bit loopy!

WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR MAKEUP BAG RIGHT NOW?
Blink Kiss Me Mascara and Lash Primer, Daniel Sandler Watercolour for Cheeks, Omorovicza Complexion Enhancer, Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner and MAC eyeshadows.

WHO ARE YOUR BEAUTY ICONS?
Generally people not born with great classical beauty but who work brilliantly and subtly with what they have like Jennifer Anniston. I mean Angelina Jolie got it easy, no real beauty talent needed there!!

A PRODUCT YOU WISH EXISTED?
A perfume that only attracts tall, handsome, erudite men…

1 comments:

Glamour Diaries said...

Interesting interview!

Please check out my blog: http://fashionmakeupandbeautyramblings.blogspot.com/